Monday, May 3, 2010

Garden Whimsey

Good Evening!  Boy it seems like forever since I have posted.  It sure was a beautiful weekend, perfect weather for opening weekend of the flea market.  I  was a tired camper.  Saturday I took a two hour nap after I got home and yesterday almost a 3 1/2 hour nap!  And still slept from about midnight to seven!  But I feel pretty rested today, and I got some things accomplished.  I made Apple bread and Oatmeal Scotchies this morning, and made a trip to the bank.  I just walked in the door and Melissa was calling.  She was at Practical Cents and there was a Red, White, and Blue quilt she thought I would like.  So I made a trip down there, got that and a few pieces of fabric and a bag of thread.  After I had a sandwich, I made 2 of these cards, rested awhile, and just finished making cauliflower soup.  I am eating some right now with some apple bread and boy is it yummy!  Taffy and Molly are thrilled about the new quilt.  As I was tossing it out on the bed.....they were right under it.  And after I got it all situated, they each took their spots.  I walked by and about laughed out loud as they looked like two princesses on their thrown.  I do believe they think I bought it for them!  Little do they know, I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment