Thursday, May 20, 2010

Courage

This is another card we did at the Year of Cards event, and I think it was my favorite one.  This is the Stampin' UP! set Courage that is on page 67 of the catalog.  We stamped this on water color paper and colored it with water color crayons and an aqua painter.  The color flows so smoothly and easily on our watercolor paper and I love to color with the water color crayons.  I just touch my wet brush to the end of the crayon to pick up the color. Then color away.  I also do this with my water color pencils.  If you use them this way, they will last for years and years, and they look like you never use them!  LOL  I like that.  The gals crayons we used that day looked terrible, and some were broke in half.  She must not know this trick!  Any who, I really enjoyed making this card, and fell in love with this stamp set.
I believe this stamp set  is correctly named.  The people that serve our country definitely have a lot of courage, and they have my utmost respect.  We have them to thank for living in the world's greatest nation, a land of  freedom.  God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment