Thursday, May 27, 2010

Nap time

Just a quick post before I lay down.  I am not feeling very good right now.
I had another doctor's appointment in Mauston today, and I stopped and picked up my new glasses after I was done.  Then I stopped and picked up prescriptions and dropped some things off at the library.  I also put up a flyer at the Administration building for my sister.  She has their house by the lumberyard up to rent.  So if you know of a good renter, let me know.
Since I have been home I have been busy setting up my new Stampin' UP! Demonstrator website.  You will be able to order on line 24/7 from me.  I have put a link on the side of the blog that you can click on to get to the new website.  Their are lots of cool things on the website.  Take a look and let me know what you think.
I just finished a salad a little while ago and I sure am feeling yucky now. It did not set well.  See you tomorrow!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment