Saturday, May 29, 2010

Oh what a hot one!

Man, it was a scorcher today!  Fortunately I sit inside the stall so am not in the direct sun.  But even so, by 1 today the air was pretty dense.  Now and then we would get a little breeze and that felt so good!  Isabelle was down to see me today and she about turned inside out, she was so happy to see me.  I got the longest hugs from her today, two in fact, it was my lucky day!  I worked on stitching snowman towels today in between customers.  I prepped 8 of them last night before I went to bed, besides baking muffins, making Suddenly Salad, and I baked the shower cake and stuck it in the freezer.  I even ironed my clothes for the weekend.  I can't believe how organized I was.  I wish I was that way all the time, and had the zip to do it!
I got a little cat nap in before Di called and woke me up.  We chit chatted awhile, and then I started working on Father's Day cards.  I had someone ask for one today and I didn't have any.  I made 2 of this one, and 2 of another design that I will show you tomorrow.  Well...I'd better hit the hay.  Tomorrow is suppose to be another hot one!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment