Friday, May 28, 2010

I smell Beer Bread baking.....yum!

I just finished putting a loaf of beer bread in the oven for tomorrow's samples at the flea market.  It smells heavenly!  I am sure if Diana knew this, she would "blink" herself down here!  She said to me at the picnic when we were talking about my up coming visit to Milwaukee that we would have to make a loaf of beer bread when no one else was around (not sure when that would be !?!?!)  just for the two of us.  Jenna and Antonio love beer bread too and Antonio will take a baggie full of it and hide it....lol  He is absolutely crazy about it so is his brother Roberto.  And we make it with Mexican beer when I am there.  I am feeling a lot better today.  I was afraid to eat today, but finally did around 3 o'clock and so far so good!  I finished the second project today for Nadine's party (the 21st) and it is absolutely Gorjus!  We are going to be using the stamp set "For All You Do" for this project.  And if you don't already have it, you are going to want it!  It is a really pretty card and I know that when it hits the card rack at the flea market it will "fly" out the door!
This is the last project (I think) that I have to show you from the Years of Cards event.  I really liked this one a lot, it was really fast and cute!  The card itself is made with the Scallop Circle Die.  You fold your card stock in half first then put the "fold", just inside the scallops so it does not get cut.  The back ground was stamped with Itty Bitty Backgrounds, but when I recreate this card again, I will use the stamp set "Sprinkles" and it will even be cuter yet!  The flower is made with the Sizzix Daisy Die, and the stem is the Sizzlet Little leaves.  The verse is from Thank You Kindly, one of my favorite sets.  Now I bet you have been dieing to know what the center of the flower is!?!?!  It is a Pop Up Glue dot that we dipped into Fine Cosmo Glitter and then attached it to the center of the flower.  Too Cute!  Get a box for yourself so that you can try this!  Have a happy Memorial Day weekend and stop down and visit!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment