Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Scalloped Envelope Die Purse

This was the other project we made last night with the scalloped envelope die.  It actually takes 2 of them to make the purse.  This is not the one that I made.  Some how during clean up I ended up with a different purse.  Oh well, no biggie!  You can put a gift card inside or chocolate, whatever your little heart desires.
Today I had a doctor's appointment in Mauston.  After the appointment I stopped at the thrift stores.  I walked out empty handed at the one store and the other one I found a few pieces of felt and some baby clothes for the baby.  I found the cutest blue and yellow button down shirt in a size 12 months.  I think I will make a little tie to match.  I bought a pattern for one on line about a month ago.  I can just see  Jenna taking little Mason to church in it.  She will love it!  I also found a little pair of baseball bibs, and a sleeper.  Then I went to Walgreen's and picked up 2 bottles of  Soft Scrub and 2 bottles of Soft Scrub spray cleaner.  They had them on sale for buy one get one free.  Plus I had a buy one get one free coupon, and 2 - $2.00 coupons so I got all four bottles for a little over a dollar, and most of that was sales tax!  A good score!  I sure wish we had a Walgreen's here.  They have some great sales.  I dropped off library books after I got back to town and headed home.  I haven't really accomplished anything since I have been home except for doing some things on the computer, I talked with Sarah, and I made supper.  I just don't have much zip today. Oh well...there is always tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment