Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm a happy girl!

I just finished the quilt top for the baby!  YEAH!  I am so glad to have this part done and I am also glad to be feeling better.  Di is going to help me tie it.  We just have to decided when.  Both her and Susie were over today to pick up their stamping order's and for a little visit.
This is another card from the Year of Cards event.  The card is Pale Plum with Chocolate Chip.  It looks better in real life.  The buttons were precut for us with the sizzlet buttons #5 die and the Big Shot.  The scalloped border punch was used on the edges of the Whisper White card stock and the sentiment is from the Level one Hostess set, Picture This, that was in the Occasion Mini and it was punched out with the large oval punch.  Another thing we used from the Occasion Mini was the A to Z background stamp and which we stamped on Pale Plum card stock and then we punched it out with the large star punch.  A quick and simple card.

No comments:

Post a Comment