Monday, May 24, 2010

Give Thanks

This is another card from the Year of Cards event.  The greeting is from the Level one hostess set Holiday Best and is punched out with the wide oval punch.  The card stock was punched with the Scallop Trim Corner punch from the Occasions Mini catalog.  We used a needle and thread to gather the 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon from page 183 of the big catalog.  A Build a brad, page 179 and a stamped image from Little Flowers punched with a 1/2" circle punch finishes off the card.
I got my haircut this morning and it sure feels great to have it shorter now that it is so hot out.  The stamping order came in today and several people were here today to pick up their order's.  I placed orders today for Stampin' Up! and Tastefully Simple, and worked on getting some things cleaned up and put away.  There is still more to do, but it is a start.  I worked some more tonight on the quilt.  I didn't finish piecing all the blocks, I have them about half done but I did get 3 rows of the quilt sewed together so I am beginning to see how it will look.  It is very bright and colorful.

No comments:

Post a Comment