Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I can do all things through CHRIST who strengthens me.


Hello!  I didn't get a chance to post last night so I will do a quick post right now.  Yesterday, Carol came over in the morning and we made these tags to put on the flower plants that the Board of Education will be giving to the Sunday School teachers for teaching this year as a thank you gift.  Then Carol took me out for lunch to Bar and Bowl and we had a nice lunch and visit.  After I got back I did some work on the computer, took a nap, then went to fibromyalgia support group.  I was only home a few minutes and an old friend from school stopped in for a visit.  Her name is Kim (Hein) Harris.  We went all through school together, and sunday school.  We sat and visited and she was just going out the door when Beth came over to finalize her party.  So we did that, and visited, and after she left I got the stamping order put in, and then Colleen was iming me and I think I finally got to bed around 1.  Today I had an eye doctor appointment in Mauston and Kim rode along with me.  I got my new glasses all picked out and then we went to the new China Buffet for lunch.  We stopped at Better Buys and picked up a few things, a garage sale on the way home (I didn't find anything), and we just got home.  Time for me to hit the bed for awhile.  Have a good one!  Me

No comments:

Post a Comment