Friday, May 7, 2010

I found a great book!

I picked up this book at the library today along with a bunch of CD's I had ordered.  If you like to crochet already, or would like to learn, this is an awesome book!  I put it on my wish list at Amazon.  My amazon wish list will probably go on my Christmas wish list!  LOL  It has step by step instructions, charts, and photos for 200 stitch patterns and projects through out the book that are modern and up to date.  I also saw on the back cover that there are other books like this one and the topics they have listed are Sewing, Paper Crafts, and Ribbon Crafts.  If they are anything like this one, you will want them too.  It is a beautiful book with wonderful photo graphs and diagrams.
I just finished making some Thin Mints, and I have a casserole in the oven for supper.  I might do some other baking tonight.  A good time to do it while it is cool.  I am sure hoping that the weather forecast changes.  It is not looking good for the flea market tomorrow.  Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all of you mother's out there!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment