Saturday, May 22, 2010

Together Forever

Here is another card from the swap.  It uses two Stampin' UP! stamp sets, Lovely Letters, and Together Forever.  Together Forever is stamped on the inside and I chose the letter "D" as both of my girls married names start with D so I figured I could use it for an anniversary card for one of them. (They never read the blog!)  The designer paper is from the Bella Bleu pack and is oh so pretty.  This card I think is much prettier in real life than in the photo.  It is a fairly simple card but quite elegant.  And both of the girls had Together forever on their wedding invitations, just with different stamp sets so either one of them would really like this but I think that I will use it for Jenna and Antonio's first wedding anniversary as Jenna loves blue.  Like her Mama.
First thing this morning, I had the pleasure of meeting Becky Gruenwald.  We have been corresponding through email.  Becky and her son came down to meet me today and she is very excited joining our stamping group.  I keep telling her how she will love all of you...so don't let me down gang...lol....I know you won't!  She has signed up to be hostess for October.  If you would like to be the lucky winner of the month of November, or later....let me know!  I work hard to make your party a success, and you get lots of goodies in return!
I am making good progress on the baby quilt.  40 square out of 60 are sewn and squared up, ready to be sewn into the top.  So I only have 20 to go, and I will be able to start putting the top together.  I have a list a mile long to do before the Milwaukee trip and the shower, and am not quite sure how I am going to get it all done with 2 more doctor's appointments added to this upcoming week, one the following week and maybe more will be added, but it all will get done some how!  I may have to do some improvising to my list and simplify some things!  Hope your weekend is going well! Me

No comments:

Post a Comment