Monday, February 1, 2010

Valentine Time

It is time for me to start showing you samples of Valentine's.  Actually this card wouldn't have to be a Valentine, it would make a great Anniversary or Wedding Card too.  I used the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing folder for the background, the hearts are stamped with 2 different hearts from the stamp set I (Heart) Hearts, and then the edges of the center panel are punched with the Eyelet Border Punch.  This was a fast and simple card to make but looks very elegant.

Today was a work day.  When I am making something to sell, I like to mass produce and work assembly line style.  It all seems to go faster.  So that is what I was doing today.  Turning stacks of pony tails, sewing stacks, hand stitching the openings of stacks of them and doing the final assembly.  I also tufted 9 pin cushions today.  I got quite a few pony tails finished and have a lot more in various stages.  Some of this I was doing while watching 24 this afternoon, and did more of it again tonight while talking to my friend Colleen in Oregon, about her daughter's wedding plans.  We were discussing the stamping order that she was going to put in, idea's about how to make the wedding invitations, and treat boxes.  Plus decorating ideas.  We ended up talking for hours.  I am zapped out now and need to hit the hay.  Have a great day!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment