Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sandy's Party

I hope you all are safe and sound, and snug in a nice warm house.  I ventured out this afternoon to go to the bank, pick up my prescriptions, deliver some Tastefully Simple and made a trip to the thrift store.  It was a trip that was well worth the stop as I brought home a trash bag full of fabric scraps, some batting, felt, and chipboard index cards.  I have big plans for that bag of scraps as there is a lot of good stuff in there.  Plus there is gaudy, satiny, sequin fabric that will make great Webkinz clothes and Brooke will be happy about that.  Her birthday isn't till June, but the way I get things done...lol...I'd better start thinking about it now.  I started working on some samples for next months camp and had a lot of fun doing that.  I have 2 cards made and 2 3D items.  I would probably continue to work but my neck has been bothering me since this afternoon, and I ache all over so I guess I'd better hit the hay and try to ward off a major flare up. Hopefully I can sleep it off! Tomorrow will be a brand new day!


This is one of the cards we made at Sandy's party last night.  Many people told me that they were going to use this card for their hubbies for Valentine's Day.  The lay out on this card is a nice one and could be used year round if you swap out the color's.  The gal's liked trying out the clear mounted stamp sets and found that it was a breeze to stamp the heart with in the heart with out using a Stamp-ma-jig. They are still a little fearful of the Circle Scissor Plus, but they did a great job, and no one had any goof up's with it that I know of.  It amazes them after they turn the cutter and the circle is cut.  I had many of them say to me that it didn't feel like it was cutting.  It really glide's with ease.  I find myself making many more cards with circle's on them than I did before as it works so slick once you get the hang of it.  I did not like the Coluzzle that we used to sell and I rarely demonstrated it.  My tylenol pm is kicking in so I'd better sign off while I am still coherent!!!  LOL  Otherwise, you won't be able to make heads or tails of this!  Hugs!  Elaine

Recipe: I(heart)Hearts,Perfect Polka Dots Impression Folder,Small Heart Punch,Scallop Circle #2 Die, Circle Scissor Plus, Glass Mat, Real Red & Basic Black Ink and Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock

No comments:

Post a Comment