Saturday, February 13, 2010

Butterfly Tree

In my previous post today, I told that you I had also made some other things to hang on a tree.  I used the set Flight of the Butterfly and the matching punch to make a bunch of different ornaments for the tree.  Flight of the Butterfly is a fantastic set for doing something like this as there are so many different patterns that you can mix and match to make butterflies with.  And then if you change the card stock and the papers, the possibilities are endless!  I am sorry that I don't have a real good picture of the tree.  The cats were totally fascinated with it and would not leave me when I was trying to take a picture of it.  First Taffy was up there looking at it and wouldn't move.  I finally got her to scat and then Molly got up there, and then Taffy was back too, and finally I gave up!  You can see Molly standing behind the tree.  They were not bothering the tree, I think they just missed me and knew that the tree was something different that they had not seen before.  They are very smart like that.  If they could talk, they could tell you exactly what  I bring new into the house as they have to check out all the shopping bags, and sniff everything .  I hope you are all having a great weekend and that you are doing something special for Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment