Friday, February 5, 2010

Congratulations Card

Hello...greetings from blog land!  It sure was nice to watch it lightly snow this morning.   I needed to return some books at the library this afternoon and I ran into Anita Wilson and the Wilson's kids.  We had a nice visit, and the girls might join us for stamping on Monday night.  I also took some mini catalogs over to Adams Columbia for some of the gals there.  While I was out and about, I decided to check out Practical Cents and took advantage of their book sale.  You could buy a brown paper bag of books for $5.00.  I got 38 books in the bag, can you believe that?!?  And I will probably only keep a couple of them for me, the rest I will be giving to other people in my life.  I really hit the jackpot!  I also picked up a few other things in the craft department and helped a guy that was in my class in high school find some curtains to fit his windows.  He had a locker by mine in high school and we were friends.

Today's card uses the stamp set's Well Scripted and I (heart) Hearts.  I used the Raspberry Lemonade DSP for this card, and it shows that you don't have to use the hearts just for Valentine's Day.  They will work good for cards year round.  Stampin' Up is donating $2.00 from the sale of every stamp set of I (heart) Hearts to Haiti.  The last time I checked, we had sold over 7000 stamp sets!  Isn't that wonderful!!!  There is still time to help the cause, let me know if you would like to order a set!

1 comment:

  1. [B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
    No More Slow Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Instantly Search Movies, Games, MP3 Albums, Applications & Download Them @ Flying Rates

    [URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]

    ReplyDelete