Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Just another day in paradise...

Hello!  Just a quick post before I head to bed.  I am thoroughly enjoying my new sewing room upstairs and have been spending 2 to 3 hours up there per night the past few days.  I made 6 more brooches tonight and they turned out oh so cute....maybe tomorrow I will post a picture.  I need to shoot a bunch of pictures of things that I have been working on, and lucky for you, I do not have any pictures left on the computer to post, so I will have to get busy and take some pictures!  This card was on the camera from Monday.  I made this card to send to Pat Markor.  Her birthday is today, the same day that my grandmother's birthday was.  Happy Birthday Pat!  My grandmother made the very best chocolate cake with chocolate frosting.  We always celebrated our birthdays together while I was growing up.  I received a birthday card today & money from my sister and Di and I got quite a chuckle out of it.  I had went up town to the thrift shop and was carry my loot out of the van when Di arrived.  She laughed when she saw me...said she caught me!  Any whoo..I digress.  The card Lenore sent was so appropriate, I will have to remember to bring it to stamping next month to show the gals.  It says Witch Crafts on the bottom of it.  Then there are two witches sitting at a table with a skull and glue bottle in front of each of them.  Then there is a witch standing with a skull and a bottle of glue in front of them and she is saying...Now we take our skull and glue macaroni and glitter to it.....(then you open the card and it says)...just witching you a happy birthday!  Too cute!  Thanks Lenore!  Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment