Monday, February 8, 2010

Life Savers

 
Good Afternoon!  It is beautifully snowing here in Mayberry right now.  Great big large flakes.  I guess we are only suppose to get an inch today, but we could get 5 to 8 inches  of snow tomorrow.  I have been making up a few more little samples today for Sandy's stamping party tonight.  Here is a couple of them  The pink one is made with the Curly Label Punch and I scored it down the middle so it would fold in half.  The words "I love you" are from the Stampin' Up! stamp set Three Little Words.  I used the Scalloped Square Punch to punch the red one and  I scored it in the middle and then folded it in half.  The "Just for You" was stamped on with the stamp from  the Stampin' Up! stamp set Sock Monkey and both the red and pink heart were punched with the Heart to Heart Punch.  These punches work perfectly to make topper's for lifesavers.  A fun little inexpensive gift to make.  You could make them for a whole class room, and you could change out the color scheme and stamps for the different seasons.  If you make some, I would love to see your creations.  Email me your pictures to quilter7@verizon.net  Stay safe, and stay warm!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment