Sunday, February 7, 2010

Primitive Rabbit

Good Afternoon!  I just finished this primitive rabbit and I thought I would quick pop it on the blog to show you.  I got this pattern at the quilt shop in Appleton last month.  He is for sale for $10.00 if you are interested.  Email me at quilter7@verizon.net if you would like him.  If you live in the area you can stop by and pick him up, otherwise I will ship him to you for actual shipping costs.  He can hang on the wall, sit on a shelf or chair, or be carried around by a little one. I have stitched on the buttons very securely and all seams have been double stitched to with stand wear and tear. One of the things that appealed to me about this rabbit is that the ears, arms, and legs are not stuffed, just the head and body.  I could just see a little one toddling around carrying one of these! I have not announced it here on the blog yet but I am going to be a Grandma!!  Jenna and Antonio are having a baby and the baby is due August 15th.  I am over the moon with happiness and wanted to shout it from the roof tops when I found out! I plan on making one for the new baby.  You will probably see more baby things on the blog this year as I definitely have "Baby" on the brain!  I also finished a sheep towel this afternoon.  I think if you look under "labels" on the right side bar, and then find "towels", there is a picture of the sheep towels I have been doing.  I need to get back to work now...have fun watching the Super Bowl if that is what you are doing!  Me 

No comments:

Post a Comment