Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Hi!  I am sending this card to all of you, my loyal readers, who I so appreciate!  I hope that you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!  I spent the day at home, answering the phone with all the Happy Birthday wishes from every one, reading and answering face book well wishes, and working on some projects.  I altered 3 cans today, and cut and sewed 9 pin cushions.  I still have some finishing work to do on them.  I set up a display in my living room of craft items so that any one that wants to stop in and purchase items can.  I have lot's of nice little gifts here.  I also did some cleaning and putting stuff away both upstairs and downstairs.  I did take a break for a few hours and laid on the bed with my box of scraps and punches and worked on punching up some scraps.  It is and endless project working on that, as I make more just as soon as I get some done.  But right now the box is going down and I am getting ahead of the game!  My tylenol pm is kicking in so I am off to laa laa land!  Happy Valentines Day!  Hugs!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment