Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Flower Gift tin


Hello-  Today's post is an altered tin project.  Fill the bag inside with some sort of goody, tie a bow around the top and you are all set.  The designer paper I used on this can is Stampin' Up! Tea Party.  The word "friend" is from the stamp set Wonderful Favorites.  The Modern Label punch was used to make the tag and I punched 2 flowers with the 5 petal flower punch and curled them to make the flower.  The ribbon is pink taffeta.  It looks so springy and cheerful to me.  Unlike the view out the window!  Another month and spring should be here.  It will be nice to see green grass again!

I got my haircut this morning.  Boy was it long.  I hadn't had it cut since the beginning of December, about 3 weeks before the wedding so it really needed it.  I decided to make a stop at Practical Cents before heading home.  Not too much new there.  A quick stop at Pamida and I was home for the day.  I worked on magnets while chit chatting on the phone and got 11 finished this afternoon.  I had done the coloring on some of them on other days otherwise I wouldn't have gotten that much done.  I just got up from my rest time and had some supper.  Little Miss Taffy is busy licking out the empty yogurt container.  She has decided that she likes yogurt and she sat on the couch patiently waiting for me to get finished to get the empty container....lol  I think she associates fruity smells with yogurt as this morning when I was putting on lotion she got all excited and was looking around trying to figure out where it was coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment