Friday, February 19, 2010

Snowflake Tin


Good Evening.  I made two of these snowflake tins earlier in the week.  They are almond cans that I covered with pattern paper.  I dolled them up with some ribbon and used the snowflake punch to punch out two snowflakes.  They are attached with a pop up glue dot.  I just love how the pop up dots lift things up and they have such great holding power.  I used some stickles to give the snowflakes a little dazzle, and put a bag and a ribbon inside the tin so it is all ready to be filled with a treat.  They make a great little gift when you don't want to spend a lot yet you wish to remember someone.  That is what I love about having supplies right in the house.  You can quick whip something up when you need an unexpected gift.  I had lots of people here today picking up their order's.  Doris, Dana, and Diane all stopped in.  I worked on the library scrapbook project this afternoon, and tonight while I was resting, I made 6 of the cutest little crochet flower's.  Tomorrow is my birthday "day" with my girls and I am very excited about it.  We are meeting at Sarah's house and I can't wait to see and spend the day with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment