Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cupcake pick

Hello!  Today I have a little cupcake pick to show you.  I have several Grandma's in my group that do stamping with their grandchildren, or other children in their life.  They are always looking for quick and cute idea's so I thought I would show them how easy it is to take a few punches and make a cupcake pick!  This was made with 2 scalloped squares punched out of Pretty in Pink card stock, one for the back and one for the front, tooth pick is sandwiched in the middle.  Use good adhesive like sticky strip so that they don't come apart on you!  The hearts were punched with the Heart to Heart punch, one in Real Red card stock, and one from the new Sending Love Specialty DSP that is in the Occasion Mini.  The hearts were popped up with dimensionals.  A little piece of our Real Red Gingham ribbon tied around the tooth pick and knotted, finishes them off.  I had this on my display table at Sandy's party.  I didn't think of it, I should have taken a picture of everything grouped together there.  It looked so cute, and everyone was oohhhinng...and ahhhing...much to my delight!  It's not too late to whip out a batch of cupcakes and make your own!  Me

No comments:

Post a Comment