Saturday, February 27, 2010

Rainbow Magnet

My day started out with a visit from Susie today.  We had a lot of catching up to do and I showed her all the stuff I have been working on.  She bought a bunch of stuff for gifts.  I gave her a metal bear/tree candle holder that I found in my travels that I thought would look perfect in her house.  She has a beautiful log home.  She brought me a wall cabinet that she no longer needs as Wayne built her a bigger one.  It is so cute.  Now I need to figure out where I am going to put it.  After she left, I returned Di's phone call as we were chit chatting before Susie stopped in.  I started working on the little fireman magnet for Susie.  She wanted one for her grandson Jayden.  I finished that and hit the bed around 2 as I had felt rotten all day.  I think I have the touch of some flu bug as I felt like I wanted to throw up although I didn't, had the DH, migraine, burping.  I fell asleep and got up at 4 and felt worse than I did before I went to sleep.  I decided to take some migraine medicine and made something to eat.  The medicine relieved the headache and I started working.  I got a ton done although I feel rotten, now my stomach hurts.  But the good news is that I finished 9 flower pins tonight, finished up 16 crochet pins, put magnets on the back on the rest of the magnets I did yesterday, and cut out 17 more flower pins.  So I am a happy camper.  Drop in and see what I have been up too!

No comments:

Post a Comment