Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Old Lace

I am sitting here eating supper while listening to the new Billy Currington CD.  So far it is good and I am enjoying it.  I ended up being home all day long today, which was a good thing as I hurt from head to toe.  My I spy fabric swap came back today and I tell you, every square is cuter than the next!  I think Jenna and the baby will love it when it is done.  I plan on taking it with me when I go on my quilting retreat next  month with Lady Di.  I worked on magnets on and off most of the day and crocheted a few more flowers.
I like how this card turned out and I put the saying inside "Have a bloomin' good day!"  Too cute!  The lace on the bottom of this card is some I found at the thrift shop in a little baggie a few weeks ago.  It has an old look and feel to it. It makes a fun different accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment