Friday, May 15, 2009

Tea Party Flower Tag


My friend Carol stopped into today and wanted to borrow a Thank You stamp as she was going to make tags to put on the flower's that the Board of Education at Immanuel are giving to the Sunday school teacher's as thank you gifts for teaching Sunday School this year. I showed her some different stamp sets and then we came up with this idea. We made 12 of these tags and they were really fast to do! I cut the tag itself with the Big Shot and a tag die. While I was doing that, Carol cut the flower's out from the Tea Party designer paper. I popped them up on dimensionals and stamped Thank You with Pixie Pink ink. Carol is going to tie them on the flower pots with yellow curling ribbon. We had these done in about a half hour!!!

I also got one of the projects for Beth's party in June all cut out today so I am happy about that. And, I made one sample for it too. Now I am eating a salad and I think I will go watch Grey's Anatomy. Lady Di is dieing to talk to me about it as she watched it last night. So I better go watch it...gotta keep Di happy! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment