Thursday, May 7, 2009

Seeing Spots and Short & Sweet

On July 1st, we will have a new catalog for Stampin' Up! This means that June 1st the retirement list will be coming out and it will be your last chance to purchase certain stamp sets. I don't know what they will be yet but I have decided that I am going to make up as many samples as I can between now and then for my stampers so that they get to see how versatile sets can be and sometimes they look so different in real life. I have 15 samples ready for Nadine's party. Usually I don't post things till after the party but being as I am ahead of the game right now, I thought I would share a card with you each day. It has always been my goal to post every day but that doesn't seems to work out but I am going to give it a shot again! I am thrilled that people enjoyed the stamping room pictures. Your comments...help motivate me to keep posting (hint...hint!) so keep'em coming.

Today's card uses the stamp sets Seeing Spots, and Short & Sweet. I did masking with the circles. I think that kind of turned out cool. This makes a great masculine card. But with a switch of colors and sentiments, it could easily be a baby card, birthday, feminine, etc. A very versatile set. I decided that I would make this into a thank you card as I will be needing to make a lot of them for Jenna for the shower and wedding. So don't be surprised if you see a lot of thank you cards made with different sets. I will put them in the rack at the flea market for now, but hope to have a nice variety for her too! I am throughly enjoying my stamping room, I haven't left the house for 3 days! Come on over and play with me! Boo

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't sure I cared for this set when I saw it in the catalog. But...your card is neat and it would make a good "man" card too. Great idea you had.

    ReplyDelete