Monday, May 11, 2009

Great Friend


Today's sneak peek is with the stamp set Great Friend that is currently being offered in the mini catalog. I love this set and have been having a lot of fun with it. Of all the cards that I have made recently this one is my favorite. I love the layout, the color combination, and that finishing touch is the silver hodgepodge hardware! I am packing for Nadine's party today. We have a lot of people coming and it should be a great time! Nadine was the one who got me into stamping in the first place. I went to my first party in Feb 06 and became a demonstrator in May 06. So this marks my 3 year anniversary! All I can say is WOW...it sure changed my life...and in a wonderful way! Thank you Nadine so much for inviting me to your party 3 years ago! Stamping has brought me great joy and has blessed me in so many ways. I thank you, and God for all the wonderful new friends in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment