Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pick a Petal #2 & Thank You Kindly


Good Evening! I spent a couple of hours at the flea market today but couldn't stand the cold and dampness so left around noon. I stopped to see Paula at Paula's Enchanted Cottage and then headed home to wash dishes, make lunch, and do email. I couldn't get warm so ended up under the cover's with my electric mattress pad on, watching TV and I took a very long nap. I am just getting up and getting going. I think I will make some pancakes and hit the stamping room. Sarah brought me a cool Mother's Day Gift today. I had been telling her that I had went to the fibromyalgia support group last month and they had a Master Gardener come and speak about container gardening. It was very interesting and I had told Sarah that I would like to plant some lettuce and a tomato plant. With all the other stuff going on...that thought had kind of been put on the back burner. Anyways, today she brought me a tomato plant that is all staked up and ready to grow. She said that it will have large round tomato's as she thought that is what I would like for making BLT's, and she was right about that. Sarah planted some pretty flowers in the front of the container. I can't remember what she told me the name of them were now but they are very pretty and pink. Any ways it was a thoughtful gift.

Jenna had left me a copy of Heart Healthy Living when she was home to read and told me that if I liked it, she would get me a subscription for Mother's Day. It is a very good magazine. I would recommend it if you like to read health magazines.

Today's card is made with the stamp set Pick a Petal and the set Thank You Kindly. It is a pretty color combination of Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, and a touch of Rose Red. A quick, simple card to make, but cute. Have a wonderful Mother's Day! Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment