Thursday, May 21, 2009

Flower Towel


I am a tired camper. Today Diane and I went to her doctor's appointment in La Crosse. I took this tote bag I have had for a couple of months but couldn't quite decide what to do with it and boy did I come up with the perfect idea. I rolled up the towels I need to stitch and filled up 3 out of 4 of the center pockets. The 4th pocket I put my water bottle in and all the outer pockets I used to put my needles, floss, drugs, nano, stamping magazines, wallet, cell phone, etc. It really worked slick. While Diane was at her appointment, I embroidered two towels out of the 12 that I prepped yesterday. Afterwards we had Chinese...our favorite, headed over to Michaels, and then I ran into Target to look at towels but they were to pricey but I did find some in Good Will in the new section. We stopped at my house for Diane's stamping order when we got back, said hi to the Yackette's as tonight was the monthly get together but we were to beat to go. Then I took Diane home, picked up the van, and headed back home to pack up the stamping order, make a salad and crash by the computer! The towel I have to show you today is one of two that I stitched on the way to Janesville and back on Saturday when we went to the quilt show. I also have some exciting news! I am going to be on the design team for Owl Whimsy's digital stamps! Stephanie thought the work that I did with "Sweetie", the little girl was awesome so you shall be seeing more of Stephanie's digital stamps on here! Wooooo HOOOOO!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I have been waiting for you to get on a Design Team!!! That is great news and I am so very happy for you. Your cards made with the Owl Whimsy digital were cute. I was going to try some but I am not a fan of the big head/face things. Must be my age LOL! But, I may still give it a try just for the heck of it.

    ReplyDelete