Saturday, May 30, 2009

Many Mowers


Good Evening! I just thought I would pop in and say "hi" before I go down for the night. I had to get up early AGAIN this morning to go pick up my SHARE package of food this morning. If you are trying to save money, using SHARE is a really good deal. You can now order it on line at http://www.sharewi.org/. Take a look at it and see all the good deals!!! The money you save can be used on fun stuff...like stamps! Tee Hee! The weather was gorgeous today and it was the first day that I have not had to have a sweatshirt or jacket on at the flea market and I loved it. Now if the pollen and wind would go away it would be perfect!

Today's card feature's the stamp set Many Mower's which has some really fun images in it to make things for the men in your life. I used the Good Morning Sun Shine paper's on this card. I had a lot of cards go out today, and met some new people who want to come to stamp camp. I love talking to the people down there, and making new friends! When we went to Janesville to the quilt show, I saw a sign I really liked that I thought would be cool to have. It said: Friends Are Like Fabric, You Can Never Have To Many! My philosophy for sure! Have a good night! Me

No comments:

Post a Comment