Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Stamping Room #4

Hello! The new roof on the house was finished this morning and the Dish guy was here to reinstall my dish on the new roof this afternoon. He asked me if it was ok to move it to the back of the house. He couldn't believe it had been mounted there to begin with (or me) as he couldn't really get much of a signal because of my big trees, and there are no trees in the back to obstruct the signal. He told me that when they install a dish, that Dish guarantees signal for 10 years, so it wouldn't have been long as my tree grew taller that I wouldn't have had any signal. So I am glad that he thought about that and that holes wouldn't have been put in my new roof in 2 places. The roofer will be back on Thursday to do some caulking and a few things.

I was able to put my colbalt blue, and white and blue glass back up in the windows today so you now get to see the room all in one shot. I still have a few things in there to do yet but most of it will have to wait till Breezy is back to hang things up for me.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to come and see your beautiful new room! It looks wonderful and it will be a pleasant place to do your cards etc. Enjoy your new space!

    ReplyDelete