Sunday, May 17, 2009

Garden Greetings


Good Morning....a very early good morning! I am up in the middle of the night, as usual and will be heading back to bed shortly so I thought I would post a card. No...I am not up stamping, I only go on the computer in the middle of the night for an hour or two, otherwise I would never go back to sleep. This seems to do the trick for me. But...I do have a bunch of pictures on my computer of card samples that I made for Nadine's party, just waiting on here to be posted so here is another one. Today's card is made with the stamp set Garden Greetings. I really like the shape of these flower's. They are so modern and cool looking and the color combination's, and layout's you could do with this set are endless. I chose a real simple card to do and then stamped one of the flower's (the blue one, in the middle on the left side of the card) 3 times and popped it up with dimensional's. That kind of gives it a neat effect. I also used the oval punches and the new scalloped oval punch to mat the greeting. Well, I am going to see what is new on Stampin' Up's website and then off to bed for me! Make it a great day! Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment