Friday, May 22, 2009

Sheep and Sunflower Towel


These are the two towels that I finished yesterday during Diane's doctor's appointment. The sheep pattern I found in a quilting magazine that Diane lent me and the sunflower is from the new pattern I got when we went to Janesville last weekend. I am resting up for the weekend and paid bills, etc.....all that fun stuff :-( I talked to Jenna this afternoon and she will be bringing Roberto and Dusty with her tomorrow and I can't wait to see them all. It seems like FOREVER! Enjoy the weekend! Elaine

1 comment:

  1. Your towels are great! Of course, the Sunflower one is my favorite...my business wasn't/isn't called the Sunflower Patch for nothing! I also use Sunflower things in my kitchen too and have them in the kitchen wallpaper border. Love 'em.

    ReplyDelete