Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Year of the Brooch

From what I have read, this is suppose to be the Year of the Brooch, that they are in all the catalogs.  Here is a new style I made today.  I quick shot a picture of them laying on my lap top but once I got it on to the computer I realized that some of the colors don't look quite right.  The middle one on the second row looks gold in the center but really it is tan.  These ended up taking me far longer than I had anticipated, mainly because I kept changing them.  I have a bunch of spare pieces already cut for the next batch that I didn't use.  I think the next one's should go faster as I now know what works and what doesn't work.
It sure was a gorgeous day here today.  I was out for a little bit as I ran up to Family Dollar to pick up some more ponytails bands that I am using for the base of my Bow ponytails.  I got 25 done yesterday from start to finish, so was happy about that and I have a bunch more cut.  I did some laundry and cleaning today so didn't get as much done today as I would have liked to.  Oh well....tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment