Saturday, March 6, 2010

Tissue Holders

These are some tissue holder's that I made this week to hold little pockets size packets of tissue.  They are great to put in your purse, a bag, or in the car.
I finished up tieing on 34 ponytails this morning, and worked in the stamping room this afternoon.  I spent the evening out at Diane's with her, and her sister, Judi, and nephew Richard.  We had a great time teasing one another and Di says she doesn't think she can take along time of Judi and I being together!  LOL  We were teasing her pretty good.  I took my world famous chocolate chip bars, and once again Di thought I added more chocolate chips to the recipe, which I didn't...hee hee.  I returned her chocolate rabbit stamp and borrowed her picnic basket set.  So you will be seeing some picnic basket cards soon and some Easter cards with the chocolate rabbit.  I sure do love picnic baskets....I think it goes back to my watching Yogi Bear and Boo Boo as a child stealing the picnic baskets.  My friend Colleen from Oregon sent me the cutest little picnic basket as part of my birthday present.  I want to make a little miniature quilt to hang out of the basket.  I think that picnic baskets take you back to a simpler time, and picnics are a relaxing. I took the girls on picnics all the time growing up and any other kids I could snag.  And we took tons of picnics out to Patrick's Lake with the Camps. When the girls were teenager's it changed to Subway sandwiches in the park, (bribery...lol).  And they liked to go out to Roche A Cri Park the best at that age. I hope that I have instilled the love of picnics in them and that they will take lots of them with their families.  Maybe they will even take Mom along! It won't be long and it will be picnic weather....Think Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment