Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cupcake Girl

Oh...I am running out of pictures!  I need to take some time and shoot a bunch.  There are plenty of things to show you, I just need some extra time!  Another crazy day in Mayberry.  I awake most of the night, and when I was sleeping good,  Debi woke me up this morning that her sister was coming over to buy a pin cushion, so I showered and got dressed right away after I got myself  "out of the coma!" Dawn ended up getting some other stuff too.  I started working on tags for my pin cushions, and in between all the commotion today, I probably stamped 200.  As Di says...."You can never do anything in a small way"!  And she is right about that.  I probably have at least a dozen different sewing sayings that can go on them.  I didn't get them finished.  They are stamped but I still have a bunch to notch the corner's on and distress, then embellish....a long process, but once they are done, I won't have to do that step for a long time, and people will be able to choose what saying they want on it.  I will have a very nice selection all ready.  I am used to working assembly line style from when I used to have the store.  Even though I can't work at that pace anymore, or that many hours a day, I still work the same way, just in bits and pieces.  Debi was over too.  Judy from FM support group called and wanted to know if she could come over and pick up some Wild Rice soup and she took the last I have of that.  I was just about to rest when my cousin Heather got dropped off here by the gal from TNT Auto Body.  I can't think of her name right now, but she is a sweetheart.  Any whoo....Heather lives across from the hospital now with the Vondrak's and she got the hair brained idea that she would walk to her sister Dawn's house in Adams!  She has MS, and can barely walk period!  I guess she got a block from Vondrak's and fell down.  Her white pants were all dirty.  Then she walked as far as TNT and was tired out so she went into the garage to see if they would let her sit down a while and they did.  Then she ended up getting brought to my house.  We visited awhile and then she wanted me to take her to Dawn's to get some soy milk.  Heather nearly fell out of the van trying to get out and went into the house.  Dawn came walking up with her grand kids a few minutes later, and got a puzzled look on her face when she saw me.  I explained what happened, and she gave Heather a lecture when she got into the house.  It didn't seem to bother Heather any though.  When she get's an idea in her head (that she needed the soy milk), it is sometimes hard to talk her out of it.  So I took her home, and then hit the bed for my rest time.  Ate supper in bed and caught up on some of my blog reading for a couple of hours.  I cut 35 pin cushions out tonight with the Big Shot and went to the grocery store to get a few things.  Time for beddy bye...I am wiped!

No comments:

Post a Comment