Monday, March 1, 2010

Yackette's Ride Again!

Hello!  Here is a picture of some more magnets I made to sell.  I made 4 of these.  I didn't get anything accomplished today.  I slept all night, was up a couple of hours and then slept till noon.  My body seemed to be sucking up the sleep from the lack of it.  I feel much better today.  I still wasn't too hungry but my stomach did not hurt today, only had one yuck spell of acid when I bent to pick something off the floor so I think I am over what ever bug I had.  I needed to mail something out late this afternoon so made a stop at Practical Cents while I was out and about and picked up some little things that I am going to turn into pincushions.  Its a new idea I have.  White tags were 75 percent off, and yellow 50 percent off so I ended up with a bag of goodies for $3.00.  I can't wait to get started on that.  Then I made a quick stop to the library and got back here right in time for the Yackette's to start arriving.  We had a really nice time.  We haven't met for months so it was a real treat to get together all though not all of the gang made it tonight, but we had 5 all together.  We went out to Spot in The Woods for pizza and they have really good pizza.  I had not had it there before.  I have only eaten there one other time with Debby from IL, and hubby, and we had breakfast which was very good.  Try it out sometime...you will like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment