Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The cabin


These are some pictures of the cabin we stayed in.  I should have taken some more but forgot about it.  These were taken when we first arrived and we were making up our beds.  I would get 3 corners of the sheet on and would be trying to put on the fourth one, and another one would pop off.  This happened about 3 times, and Di was laughing at me.  The area behind Di is the entry way and was pretty open and empty.  It had a table and chair set on the left side. Angie and Kathy slept on the right side of the cabin, and had their own bathroom too.  The middle section was smaller and just had bunk beds in it.  The second night Diane decided to sleep in there as I snore.  I have to sleep on my back and that causes me to snore.  We were very lucky to have only 4 people in this huge cabin.  You couldn't even tell anyone else was in there except that I heard Angie coughing a few times.  In the second picture, you can see my green rag quilt, and that is where I slept.  That was in about the middle of the cabin.  Next time I am going to double up the mattresses or find an egg crate mattress to put on the top as the second night I was pretty sore and couldn't get comfortable.  A four inch mattress is pretty thin.  But it was nice and warm in there, and when I would lay down for a nap, I fell asleep pretty quickly.

I am still trying to recover from the weekend.  I haven't gotten too much done the past three days.  I have been just exhausted. I try and do a little bit and then have to rest again, and have been taking lots of naps.  I wonder how many more days it will take till I feel normal again.  Di is either having sinus problems or getting a cold.  She sounds terrible and felt wiped out today.  In the next post, I will show you some pictures from our pajama party!  That was a riot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment