Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Just Buzzin' By Jar

Here is some pictures of a project I finished this morning.  My neighbor asked me to make a gift jar for her.  She is going to give this for a birthday gift.  The girl that will be receiving this gift loves lime green so I added as much of that color to the project as I could with out it being to over whelming.  Debi was very happy with the jar.  She  filled it with candy wrapped in the pastel Easter color's and it looks so pretty.  I shot a closer picture of the top of the jar so you could see it better and also a picture of the tag.  I glitter painted the flowers with an old blender pen, and used stickles on the bee's wings.  The butterfly is made with SU's Butterfly die, and I used the stamp set Just Buzzin By.  It worked perfect with this honey jar.  If you empty out any honey jars and are not going to use them for anything would you save them for me!?!?  This is a perfect project for them.  After Debi left, Susie stopped over for a couple of hours and we worked on some idea's for her mother's upcoming 90th birthday party.  She is going to make the cutest little carrot favor's.  They are adorable.  She also brought along some really cute cards that she made.  We had a fun visit.  I think I am going to go take a nap right now as I am tired out from yesterday.  Have a stampin' good day!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment