Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Owl Tin




I gave this to Danna last night as her hostess gift.  It is an empty expresso can that I altered.  I picked up 2 of these tins at the the thrift shop.  I really like them because the lid slides INTO the can, not on the outside of the can.  When you are picking items to alter, try to look for items with those type lids, which are hard to find.  Taking a lid on and off will rip up the paper on the top of the can other wise.   This was a really fun project to do and the gals loved it.   

Today is Jenna's 26th birthday, and Ron's daughter, Amanda's 31st birthday.  Happy birthday girls!  I had left Jenna a Happy Birthday message last night and told her to call me when she got it.  I wanted to share with you the email she sent me last night, so you can share her joy, what a birthday gift she got!
Dear mom! Thanks for the bday wish! We have big news, BIG big news. God continues to bless us... Tami asked Antonio to be a manager today!!! Can u believe it? I knew she wanted to know if he was interested in management at all for the future about 2 months ago because she asked me, but I told her I wasn't sure. This came as a big surprise for me, and an answered prayer. Will share more about this tomorrow... Love u. Goodnight! :)
Xoxoxo. 
What a blessing for their family.  I am so very happy for Antonio and Jenna.  And being that Jenna already is a manager, she will be able to help him learn, at home, because they won't be able to work together.  He has already told her that he is going to need her support.


I have been working on baby cards today, and have made 4 styles, 3 of each.  They are one of my favorite things to make.  I just love doing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment