Monday, March 8, 2010

Ronald Mc Donald Burp Pad

Hello!  Tonight was Danna's stamping party and a fun time was had by all.  We had TONS of stuff that people brought in for show and tell and that was really great!  Love it!
I made 2 of these Ronald Mc Donald burp pads last week when I made the other one's.  I had picked this fabric up some where in my travels.  It is really a bright and colorful fabric that should be appealing to babies.  
Carol stopped over this afternoon to bring back some baby craft books that I had lent her when she started having grand children.  She want to see what I had been making since she had last been here.  She told me that when she comes the next time she wants to see some baby stuff made out of our new books!  LOL  She told me that she had Gerry dig out her totes of fabrics so she could look at the calico's that she had in there and she said that she had plenty to make the twirl skirts, but they ended up going to Walmart this weekend and she bought a couple more prints.  :-)  Fabric can be addicting, just like stamps.  Please remember to pray for her.  Her neck surgery is on Wednesday.  She has been a lot worse since we went to Marshfield and is just miserable.  She is not sure why, if it was the test they did on her that day or what.  When I told her to be sure to let me know if there is any thing I can do to help, and she said, "Well...you could cut my arm off."  She is having such pain and numbness in her arm, poor thing.  I sure hope the surgery brings her immediate relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment