Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sewing in my castle...

I spent most of the day up in the sewing room.  I just absolutely love it up there.  The sea foam color is so soothing and relaxing.  A very peaceful place to work.  I feel like I escape when I am up there and I am very thankful to be able to climb the stairs right now.  I was working on baby burp pads today.  I got 10 of them sewn and I just need to finish clipping a few of them and they will be ready to be washed so that they rag.  Susie stopped in for a little while today and we had a nice visit.  If you do stop over some time and the van is here, and I don't answer the door, buzz me on your cell phone as I may be upstairs and I have a phone in the sewing room.  I can't see the driveway from up there unless you are at the end of the driveway by the street.  It is really difficult to tell if someone is here when you are up there, and now with people going in and out of the ambulance parking lot, it is a lot harder to tell if someone is in my driveway.  I would hate to miss you!  I also got 7 ponytails, and 9 tissue holder's done last night after my 3 and 1/2 hour nap!  Only 8 more weekends till the flea market starts....YAHOO!  I can't wait!  I am off to finish clipping so that maybe I will have a picture tomorrow for you of baby burp pads!  Have a good night!  Me

No comments:

Post a Comment