Sunday, March 28, 2010

Nasty People

Happy Sunday!  This is a book that I am currently reading that I ordered from the library.  I was talking to my Pastor the other day and he recommended it.  We have had many discussions through the years about relationships, psychology, and what makes people tick.  I have watched video's that he has and they are always very interesting.  So when he recommended this one, I immediately ordered it.  This is a thin book, and it cuts right to the point.  You immediately start to learn things, it is not one of those books where you have to read 3 chapters to get to the meat of the book.  It will help you deal with the people in your life better and sometimes you will see your self in the pages and it can help you to be a better person.  Amazon has it in there used bookstore for one cent, and $3.99 shipping.  A good deal.  I highly recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment