Thursday, March 18, 2010

Have a Purr fect day!

Hello!  Isn't this little kitty a sweetheart with a smile on her face!?!?!  Content and happy, just like cats usually are.
Today the stamping order from Danna's party arrived, and Susie Smith, Sandy Renner, and Diane Dilworth were all here today to pick up their order's.  Sandy took Danna's and Tammy's too.  My mom was over tonight for a visit for about an hour and Debi stopped over for some more little gifts.  Remember the tags I told you I was working on yesterday!?!?  Well, I got the rest of the tag edges punched and they are all distressed.  I said to Di on the phone today, I was wrong about it being about 200.  I said it is over that.  She says to me.... knowing I go overboard on things....."Can you count that high!?!?"  Smart ass.  LOL  Any how, it was a total of 233!  Yikes!  I am set on those for awhile!  I found a free pattern on line for a small baby bib.  It is the kind that you use when the babies are little and you are bottle or breast feeding.  I cut 14 of them out tonight.  So I have some things ready to sew.  I used to make different style bib's when I had the store but I have not made this size before.  I have just a blast scouting out all the sewing blog's these days and I am finding a ton of cute things for babies.  Only 14 more days and we will (hopefully!) find out what our new little bambino will be!  Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. i actually enjoy all your writing style, very exciting,
    don't give up as well as keep writing for the reason that it just simply worth to look through it,
    impatient to find out much of your web content, have a great day ;)

    ReplyDelete