Friday, March 5, 2010

Burp, burp, burp, burp, burpity burp!



Here are 8 of the burp pads that I made yesterday.  Didn't they turn out cute!?!?  I made them out of flannel. I washed them to start the fraying but they will really fray and curl up after the 2nd and 3rd washing.  I thought this print almost looks cowish, and thought it was quite appropriate to use this print for burp pads as mother's who breast feed are in a way the baby's cow.  Hee Hee.  I am sure Jenna would not appreciate that one, but I am probably safe as the girls don't usually read the blog!  :-)  I am busy working on odd little projects today.  I am finishing ponytails, doing laundry, packaging up some new goodies for my "Free with $50.00 order box", etc.  I think I will take a quick shower and go to the bank and library, and maybe a peek into Practical Cents.  I will let you know if I find any treasures!

No comments:

Post a Comment