Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Here comes Peter Cotton Tail...hoppin' down the bunny trail...


Hello!  Here is a sample I made with Stampin' Up! 2 Tag Die.  This has 2 tags glued together in the middle and then the top is tied together with some ribbon and a button ties the ribbon shut.  I also ran it through an embossing folder too.  You can stick a treat inside of it.  I used one of the Lots of Tags Die to create the Lovely Lilac layer behind the rabbit.  I stamped the rabbit from the stamp set Eight Great Greetings, then used the Classy Brass Punch Pals, to pierce the circle around the rabbit.  Then I punched it out with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch.  A little sponging, some dimensionals to pop up the rabbit and wahla....it is done.
Today I went to Stevens Point, and then Ron and I made a trip to Wausau.  We were looking for a used kitchen mixer but we did not find one.  I went to Joann Fabrics and used my gift card from Lady Di that she gave me for Christmas.  I had fun picking out some new goodies to play with and it was the perfect time to use it as they had 10 possible coupons that you could use this week as March is National Craft Month.  I did not use them all, but did use 7.  I got some new stamps with the gift card, and then got a punch and some glue sticks and pin backs too.  It was sure nice to be able to use a coupon on those basic supplies too.  I have been going through both like water with all the projects I have been working on lately.  We had lunch at a restaurant just out side of Wausau, and for the life of me, I can't think of the name, but the food was very good.  I had a ranch, bacon, chicken wrap and ff's and it was very good.  It was a fun day.  Not so fun driving home in the fog but I got home before dark thankfully, as I wouldn't have been able to see a thing after dark I am sure.  I have been answering phone calls and working on some baby cards since I have been home.  I am sure sleepy now so am heading to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment