Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Thank you cards

This is the card that I made to thank people for the birthday gifts that they gave me for my birthday.  I used some retired sets on this one, Elegant Cheer, Beautiful Borders, and the Polka Dot background stamp.  I think the combination of those sets makes a beautiful card.

I have been in all day today.  I was suppose to go to the Rapids with Di but I decided to stay home as my back is bothering me.  It probably was a good thing I was home today, as Rachael and Linda were here to pick up order's in the afternoon, and Diane Waite was over in the morning to pick up her order and for a visit.  I slept a couple of hours in the afternoon, which I really needed.  This evening, I got my 3 door prizes made for Barb Cook's stamping party on Monday, March 14th.  I think the winner's will love them.  I shot some pictures of them, but you will have to wait till after the 14th to see them.  Aren't I a tease!?!?!

Well, I think I will wander out to the mail box and see if there is anything good inside it!!!  Until tomorrow....Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment