Saturday, March 26, 2011

It's good to be home

I am enjoying my time at home.  It feels so good to be here, to sleep in my own bed, no steps to climb, and no worries about slipping in my own tub.  BUT....I miss the kids like crazy, and will be glad to be back there tomorrow night.  I am sure Zach is taking good care of Sarah, but I still worry about her.

I ran some errands this morning, did some laundry, mounted some stamp sets, made 4 cards, took down the card table I had set up, and put the stuff away on it, and vacuumed.  I just finished printing a bunch of digital images.  Coloring is a good project for me to work on while Sarah naps.  I have a whole bunch of images all colored and ready to be made into cards.  I am still trying to decide whether or not I am going to pack up a bunch of stamping stuff to bring back with me.  I am getting very tired now, and the cats are pestering me to go to bed.  Both of them have been up here by the computer, and Taffy has been meowing at me....telling me that she wants me to go lay down.  They love to cuddle on the bed.  So....I think I will make them, and me, happy and go do that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment