Friday, March 4, 2011

Coloring day

Stamp Set : Party Hearty



Bird is from Stamp set: Friends 24/7


Hello!  Yesterday I posted information about sending cards and packages to the troops.  I heard from Lynnette this morning, and this is what she had to say:
If anyone wants to send a surprise in the mail to any of the soldiers, Meghan said they would love to receive used paperback books, used magazines, word search, crossword puzzles, and ... apparently Turkey Jerky is high on the wish list! Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!  I plan on sending out a box to Meghan next week.  This is such a good way to support our troops, to show them we appreciate them and to let them know we are thinking about them.  Lynnette also sent a second message that I felt I should share with you:  Just looked at your blog! Thanks again!!! Meghan is a crafter so I know she will be delighted to see any creative cards that might arrive for her platoon!!!! So I am hoping that some of you out there will take the time and send out a card or package!  Have a great weekend!  Elaine
  .
       

No comments:

Post a Comment