Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hip hoppin' around

Good Evening-  It was a quiet day.  Susie went to the grocery store for me this morning with my list and picked up some food for me which was great!  Thanks again buddy!
I talked with Diane this afternoon, and although she has still been having bouts of pain, she sounds a lot better today, more like her old self!
Molly keeps watching me walk.  It doesn't matter if I am using the crutches or not using them....she knows something is wrong with my walking.  Of course both the kitties are enjoying the extra time that I spend in bed.  I was working on punching owls today, and dressing them up.  I finished 12 owl paper clips.  Hopefully I will get a picture taken tomorrow to show you.  I also downloaded some digital images, did some resizing and printed a couple sheets of them.  I bought some of the digital stamps that Stampin' UP! sells.  The ones I was working with this afternoon were the motorcycle digital stamp, and a graduation stamp.  Perhaps tomorrow I will get in the stamping room.
Mom called tonight to check up on how I was doing.  I was happy to report that my walking is a little bit better today.  My knee area is very stiff and it feels like learning to walk again, but at least I can sort of roll it forward now.  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment